Greetings Interweb people,
I have decided to start a YouTube channel.
Why do I want to voluntarily expose myself to the interweb trolls?
- Problem Solving – As an Instructor I see it every day, many of my students are always looking for me to give them the answer. I’m a big believer in doing everything you can to solve your own problems, using all available resources. Some students are unwilling to even try before they wave the white flag and ask for help. I’m making these videos in order to show you how I solve problems. Maybe you will find something you can take away to apply to your process, or maybe not.
- To provide a free resource for IT training for those that cannot afford some of the commercial training vendors. These videos will probably not be the quality eye candy you see with some of those commercial vendors. They will contain similar content.
- 18 years of local and enterprise level IT experience
- Microsoft Certified
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology Management – This is not true… yet. It will be complete fall of 2016
- Microsoft Official Curriculum Instructor
- Windows Server 2012R2
- Exchange 2013
- SharePoint 2013
- SQL 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Probably my most important credential: I’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn Express more than once
What these videos will not do for you?
- Prepare you for any certification – I’m not going through any certification book during my videos, it’s all me showing you how I have or would solve real-world problem or me showing you how to configure some sort of software.
- If you wish to stick around for the content or just want to watch the train wreck this might turn into, feel free to hit the subscribe button here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgWfCzNeAPmPq_1lRQ64JtQ
- Feel free to give me a thumbs up or down, either is cool and comment below.
- If you want to request a topic, you can contact me via the following sources:
Google +: plus.google.com/113307879414407675617